Thank you for your interest in applying to Journey School. Applications for 2017-2018 are now being accepted via our enrollment website. Click here to view the Lottery Application Instructions.
The following requirements are also necessary for your application to be complete:
- Attend a Journey School Tour/Information Session. Tours will be offered on select Wednesday mornings during the enrollment window which began October 1, 2016 and goes through February 28, 2017. Sign up for a tour here.
- Read our Age Guidelines to confirm your child’s eligible grade. Journey School’s age cut-off is earlier than traditional public schools. Click here to view our Age Guidelines by Date of Birth for 2017-18 (PDF).
- Read the Journey School Parent Partnership Agreements. Click here to view the Agreements (PDF).
- Read the Quick Guide for Prospective Parents. Click here to view the Quick Guide.
- Read the Kindergarten Handbook (Required for Kindergarten parents only). Click here to view the Kindergarten Handbook (PDF).
- Understand that all students in the State of California are subject to state mandated immunization laws. To learn more about the legal requirements, please visit ShotsForSchools.org.
- Upload a qualifying Proof of Birth (birth certificate, passport, hospital record, etc.) to the online application. Please contact email@example.com to learn more about qualifying documents.
- Include qualifying Proof of Residency for the student’s resident address with the application. Click here for the Proof of Residency Guidelines.
The 2017-2018 Application Lottery will be held on March 15, 2017 at 3pm.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Kris Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 448-7232 x2.
We wish you the best of luck in the Lottery!