Forms and Documents
This is the place for parents to download PDFs of Journey School Forms and documents, such as lunch program forms and sign-ups for activities.
Yearbook Orders (Pay online by May 20th)
The Yearbook Committee has put together a spectacular 108 page, full-color, perfect-bound (bound like a paperback book, not spiral) book highlighting events, special moments, and artwork from each K-8 class. Books ordered by May 20th will be $20 each, after this date they will be $40. Click here to place your order online. Checks will only be accepted at the Yearbook table at 12:30pm and 3:00pm on Fridays, May 10th & 17th. Thanks to Annette Drake, Rachel Poppelwell, and Claudia Spates for organizing and designing this year’s book. Special nod to Sharon Sumich, Sylvia Sandefur, and Joy Halverson for all the unsung work on the book in years past!
After School Programs
- Click here to see fliers for After-School programs (questions should be directed to service providers – not affiliated with Journey School)
All School Lunch Program
- Official flyer (PDF)
- Menu item descriptions and nutritional information (PDF)
- May/June Order form (PDF) [May ONLY order form]
Tanaka Farms Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Produce Boxes
Support Local Farms, Support your School - Tanaka Farms CSA (community supported agriculture) boxes will be available at Journey beginning November 8, 2012! Subscriptions to small ($23) and large ($33) boxes are paid weekly (no need to pay a whole quarter in advance), follow the school calendar (no pick-ups when school is out), and bring back 10% to Journey School! Sign-up here and choose Journey School as your location to get your organic-method farmed goods subscription! Tell your non-Journey neighbors — it’s open to anyone to benefit our school!
- If you are a parent looking for new student enrollment forms, please visit our Admissions page.
- Journey School Charter (PDF)
- Journey School Major Accomplishments (PDF)
- Journey School Handbook (PDF)
- Click here to see our “Results” page
- Five Points of Parent Participation (PDF)