Journey is now accepting applications for the following 2015-2016 positions:
- Main Class Teacher
- Campus Steward
Main Class Teacher qualifications include:
- Valid CA Teaching Credential
- Waldorf Certification
- Strong teaching track record with a minimum of two years in the classroom
- A high joy-factor and energy level
- Innovative, curious, imaginative, and generous nature
- Emotional maturity and professionalism
- Initiative and integrity
- Relentless drive for excellence
- Submit letters of intent, resumes, and other documents online—fill out faculty application below
- Compensation: The Full Time Salary Schedule (below) is based upon qualifications and salary history
Campus Steward qualifications/requirements:
- Full time/40 hours a week
- Competitive hourly rate plus benefits
- Work collaboratively with the school director to ensure campus and student safety as well as campus maintenance operations and cleanliness
- Responsible for deep cleaning and maintaining a superb learning environment throughout the day
Questions about the application process should be directed to School Director, Gavin Keller.
Interested candidates are invited to read these documents thoroughly before applying:
To apply: Submit a completed Faculty Employment Application, resume, two professional letters of recommendation from school leaders who observed your teaching, university transcripts, credentials, certifications, and questions to email@example.com.
Please do not apply for employment if you are not a team player, proactive, and ready to give your best 10 out of 10 days.
Faculty Employment Application Instructions: Click here to download our Faculty Employment Application. This form can be viewed and printed with Adobe Reader. To save a copy of your completed application, and/or email it to Journey School, the latest free version of Adobe Reader is required. Click here to download Adobe Reader XI >> http://get.adobe.com/reader/.